Thursday, April 21, 2011

signpost!!

Dear Readers (that I apparently have, which is mindblowing in and of itself),

I've been working on a bunch of posts that are less fiction and more essays; a little bit more reflections and a little bit less memories. I've had some friends proofread them and they tend to approve, but one suggested that I publish them as companions, either to each other or with something a bit, oh, I don't know, hotter.

So please consider this a signpost: the actual post that I have to publish today, "resin", is the companion to a post for tomorrow. These are all going to be clumped together under the "essay" tag, along with the post "Pi".

Please enjoy,

Je vous embrace,

Margot


PS: The two posts in question are now up. Please consider "resin" and "bones" to be companions.

No comments:

Post a Comment